We’re super happy to announce that our WORKSHOP in collaboration with London Beer Lab ‘Mastering Sourdough Neapolitan Pizza’ will be on the 13.11.2021 - 11am and it’s available to BOOK NOW!
Limited spaces available.
The course will include:
- 3 hours of workshop with all the information about how to create a delicious sourdough Neapolitan pizza, from the beginning to the final touches.
- You will learn about sourdough, you will get your first starter, feed it, learn about the fermentation, the benefits of sourdough, how to choose the best ingredients, how to stretch the dough, different stretching techniques, oven settings and baking tips and recipes, etc.
- You will also have access to our Perfeect Sourddough Pizza group where you will have direct interaction with the members and Rene.
WORKSHOP LOCATION: Arch 41, Railway Arches, Nursery Rd, London SW9 8BP, United Kingdom
Mastering Sourdough Neapolitan Pizza WORKSHOP
You will also get:
- Rene's pizza starter pack (1kg flour, Sourdough starter, Sea salt, San Marzano Tomato can, Pizza spatula).
- Discounts for different products and equipment.
- Free craft beer pint after the workshop to refresh and discuss about pizza!